“We aim to be an excellent tax administration that plays an important part in promoting Wah prosperity and stability”
Revenue Branch plays a vital role in the standing of organization, facilitation and providing services to the public. Revenue Branch of CBA endeavors to work to collect (taxation) revenues as mandated in the Cantonment Act 1924.
- Recovery Of C.B dues- Assessment Of Properties
- Permission/License (Trade, Hoarding)
- House Tax/ Conservancy Charges/ Water Charges U/S 60 1924
- TIP Tax U/S 73 1924
- Remission on vacant properties U/S 76 1924
- License Fee (Trade & Professional) U/S 210 1924
- Exemption U/S 100 1924
- Shop Board Tax SRO No 802 (1) 2015
- Hoarding Tax SRO No 628 (1) 2015
- Delivering of Tax Challan through Courier
- Preparation of Defaulters list in descending order
- Determination of weekly and monthly targets
- Daily meeting with recovery team.
- Delivery of Notice of Demand U/S 91 of CA 1924.
- Issuance of Disconnection Notice.
- Personal visits and interaction with Tax defaulters
- Reference of case to Cantt Magistrate U/S 259 of CA 1924.